The first step engaging in sex is beginning with foreplay. Foreplay can range from stripping, kissing, massaging, mutual masturbation, oral sex and dry humping. With foreplay it is best to take things slowly and last as long as you both need it to. Foreplay will let your body get ready for sexual intercourse as women will develop natural lubrication whilst men will become erect. Take your time with discovering what foreplay is with your partner. If this is your first time, a lot of people can remain in foreplay for weeks or months before they even consider penetrative sex.
Once you are both aroused, use your hand to guide the penis into the vagina. It takes a couple of times to find the entrance and work out how to insert the penis without discomfort. If you are finding it to be uncomfortable or to painful use some lubricant on the penis as well as on the entrance to your vagina.
To begin with, you may only want to put the tip of his penis inside so you can get used of the feeling. You can move your bodies slowly and gently until the vagina begins to expand to fit his penis. Make sure what you do feels good and if it feels uncomfortable say something. Ask each other questions to make sure you are both going okay.
If it is a woman’s first penetrative sexual encounter she may bleed during or after sex. This happens when a piece of skin called the hymen breaks. It is a thin piece of skin covering the vagina’s entrance.
The best sex positions for intimacy and first time sex is traditional missionary or reverse missionary. Missionary are sex positions that give you control over the sexual experience whilst being able to display passion.
- Traditional Missionary: Traditional missionary sex is when the woman lies down and the man is lying on top.
- Reverse Missionary: Reverse missionary is when a man lies down and the women is lying on top.
- Doggy Style: If you are ready to have some sexual fun with experimentation doggy style is a great position to hit the G-Spot.
- Table Top: The woman lies on a table. The man holds your legs vertically in the air as he penetrates you.
- The Spoon: If you are your partner are sleepy or just in the mood for sexual intercourse with not much effort, The Spoon sex position can meet your needs. He spoons you and enters you from behind. He can kiss your neck and talk into your ear.
- The Lap Dance: He sits on a chair that has no arm rests and no sides. You lower yourself backwards into him. If your feet don’t touch the ground you will need to use heels.
- The Quickie: The woman sits on a surface level to his penis. Wrap your legs around his waist.
After sometime of experimenting with movements and sex positions, you will both find select ones that give you more sexual pleasure. The pleasurable sensations can lead to either of you to come or reach a climax. Sometimes during sex you may not be able to reach a climax especially if it your first time.